- Support Groups
- Awareness Events & Fundraisers
- Join Us!
Family to Family
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for 12 sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an Evidence Based Practice in 2013 by SAMHSA.
Mondays, March 5th- May 21st
At NAMI Wood County office, 2nd floor
541 W. Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH 43402 Map It!