NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers
What You Should Expect
- Meets for 12 sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an
Evidence BasedPractice in 2013 by SAMHSA.
March 4th- May 20th 2019 from 6pm-8:30pm
Location: NAMI Wood County Office (541 W Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH 43402)