Nite Out is a great gathering opportunity for food and fellowship for people that seek mental health services in the Wood County community.
What to Expect
- Peer gathering 6 times a year for 2 hours, free of charge
- The group takes July and August off
- During the summer there is a day outing
- Casual experience with peers and other members from NAMI
- Meal and activity with peers
How Will You Benefit?
Attendees of Nite Out with NAMI have the opportunity to form relationships with others working through similar
Our Next Meeting: