- Support Groups
- Awareness Events & Fundraisers
- Join Us!
Support Groups For...
Adults Living with a Mental Illness
Family Members of an Adult with a Mental Illness
Parents and Caregivers of a Child with Mental Illness
All Community Members
Principles of Support
- We will see the individual first, not the illness.
- We recognize that mental illnesses are medical illnesses that may have environmental triggers.
- We understand that mental illnesses are traumatic events.
- We aim for better coping skills.
- We find strength in sharing experiences.
- We reject stigma and do not tolerate discrimination.
- We won't judge anyone's pain as less than our own.
- We forgive ourselves and reject guilt.
- We embrace humor as healthy.
- We accept we cannot solve all problems.
- We expect a better future in a realistic way.
- We will never give up hope.