- Support Groups
- Awareness Events & Fundraisers
- Join Us!
WRAP One on One
WRAP was developed by a group of people who experience mental health and other heath and lifestyle challenges. Your WRAP program is designed by you in practical, day-to-day terms, and holds the key to getting and staying well. It does not necessarily replace traditional treatments, but can be used as a compliment to any other treatment options you have chosen.
While developing your own WRAP, you'll identify the Wellness Tools that will most benefit you. You will learn how to use these tools when needed; every day, or when you have particular feelings or experiences. WRAP will help you notice when things seem to be off balance in your life, and help you coordinate effective ways to get back to feeling your best. WRAP planning also includes Crisis Planning, an Advance Directive that lets others know how you want them to respond when you cannot make decisions, take care of yourself, or keep yourself safe. You will also develop a Post Crisis plan to guide you through the often difficult time when you are healing from a crisis.
Key Elements of WRAP:
- Wellness Toolbox
- Daily Maintenance Plan
- Identifying Triggers and an Action Plan
- Identifying Early Warning Signs and an Action Plan
- Identifying When Things are Breaking Down and an Action Plan
- Crisis Planning
- Post Crisis Planning
WRAP is designed and managed by you and is designed to:
- Decrease and Prevent Intrusive or Troubling Feelings and Behaviors
- Increase Personal Empowerment
- Improve Quality of Life
- Assist You in Achieving Your Own Life Goals and Dreams