What you should expect
- Understanding diagnoses, treatment, and recovery
- Effective communication strategies
- The importance of self-care
- Crisis preparation strategies
- NAMI and community resources
Why you should attend
The road to recovery can sometimes be a scary one with many unknown or confusing factors. Our goal is to provide information that makes this path easier to navigate.
Register for education series now!
NAMI Education Series is a program designed to better inform those who have or know someone affected by mental illness. How do we do that? By hosting and offering several presentations to our community!
NAMI Education Series: Current Perspectives in Psychiatry
November 18 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm EST
- November 18
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm EST
- Event Category:
- Community Education
- NAMI Wood County
541 W Wooster St.
- View Venue Website