Join Our Fall Class!
Mondays from 6-8:30 pm at NAMI Wood County and Virtual
Sept 27th, Oct 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, Nov 1st, 8th, 15th, 2021
Can't make our next class? Sign Up on Our Class Waitlist
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for eight sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an Evidence Based Practice in 2013 by SAMHSA.