Join Our Spring 2022 Class!
Mondays from 6-8:30 pm at NAMI Wood County's office
March 14, 21, and 28, April 4, 11, and 25, May 2 and 9
Can't make our next class? Add you name to our Program Interest Form!
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for eight sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an Evidence Based Practice in 2013 by SAMHSA.