Family-to-Family at NAMI Wood County
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for eight sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an Evidence Based Practice in 2013 by SAMHSA.