About Our Programs
- For Adults with a Mental Health Condition
- For Family and Loved Ones
- For Parents and Caregivers
- For All Community Members
- For First Responders
- For School Staff and Youth
Our peer programs for those who have been diagnosed or have signs and symptoms of a mental health condition. These programs are a great way for those wanting to enhance coping skills and learn from others in shared experience. Click here to join our program waitlist.
Principles of Support:
- We will see the individual first, not the illness.
- We recognize that mental illnesses are medical illnesses that may have environmental triggers.
- We understand that mental illnesses are traumatic events.
- We aim for better coping skills.
- We find strength in sharing experiences.
- We reject stigma and do not tolerate discrimination.
- We won’t judge anyone’s pain as less than our own.
- We forgive ourselves and reject guilt.
- We embrace humor as healthy.
- We accept we cannot solve all problems.
- We expect a better future in a realistic way.
- We will never give up hope.