NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program for adults living with mental illness. Your group will provide respect, understanding, encouragement
What Should You Expect?
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes free of charge.
- Designed for adults (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Facilitated by a team of trained individuals who live in recovery from mental illness.
- Confidential - share as much or as little personal information as you want.
- Does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
- Guided by the Principles of Support
Why Attend a NAMI Support Group?
An environment of sincere, uncritical acceptance
Meetings begin with a review of group guidelines and the NAMI Connection Principles of Support. Following this introduction, anyone that wishes
When are Connections Meetings?
Weekly on Wednesdays
Peer and Family Support Group
The Second and Fourth Thursdays of the Month