NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program for adults living with mental illness. Your group will provide respect, understanding, encouragement
What Should You Expect?
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes free of charge.
- Designed for adults (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Facilitated by a team of trained individuals who live in recovery from mental illness.
- Confidential - share as much or as little personal information as you want.
- Does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
- Guided by the Principles of Support
Why Attend a NAMI Support Group?
An environment of sincere, uncritical acceptance
Meetings begin with a review of group guidelines and the NAMI Connection Principles of Support. Following this introduction, anyone that wishes
When are NAMI Connection Meetings?
Weekly on Wednesdays
NAMI Connection Men's Support Group
SECOND AND FOURTH TUESDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 6 - 7:30 PM
Peer and Family Support Group
**This group is postponed until Thursday, March 10 from 6-7:30p.m. at Way Public Library**