NAMI Connection is a recovery support group program for adults living with mental illness. Your group will provide respect, understanding, encouragement
What Should You Expect?
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes free of charge.
- Designed for adults (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Facilitated by a team of trained individuals who live in recovery from mental illness.
- Confidential - share as much or as little personal information as you want.
- Does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
- Guided by the Principles of Support
Why Attend a NAMI Support Group?
An environment of sincere, uncritical acceptance
Meetings begin with a review of group guidelines and the NAMI Connection Principles of Support. Following this introduction, anyone that wishes
When are NAMI Connection Meetings?
Weekly on Wednesdays
Meeting ID: 971 4679 6427
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aceThex7UU
NAMI Connection Men's Support Group
SECOND AND FOURTH TUESDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 6 - 7:30 PM
Meeting ID: 989 4507 9066
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acJSzg6s9D