Join Our Fall Class!
Mondays from 2 - 4 pm at the Connection Center and Virtal
Sept 27th, Oct 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, Nov 1st, 8th, 15th, 2021
Can't make our next class? Sign Up on Our Class Waitlist
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a recovery-focused educational program for adults who wish to establish and maintain wellness in response to mental health challenges. The course provides critical information and strategies related to living with mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- 8 two-hour sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for individuals (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Taught by a trained team of individuals living in recovery from mental illness.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion, and exercises.
Why You Should Attend
- A toolkit of information.
- Up-to-date research on brain biology.
- Mental illness symptoms and their relationship to personal experiences.
- Personalized relapse prevention plan.
- Tools to prepare for interactions with health care providers.
- Skills for making decisions and reducing stress.