NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers
What You Should Expect
- Meets for 12 sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an
Evidence BasedPractice in 2013 by SAMHSA.
April 6th - May 18th
**Due to meeting restrictions because of COVID-19 the first week will also have a meeting on Thursday evening.**
The class schedule as follows:
April 6, 9, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, and 18
At the NAMI Wood County Office
541 W. Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH 43402 MAP IT