What you should expect
- 8 two-hour sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for individuals (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Taught by a trained team of individuals living in recovery from mental illness.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion, and exercises.
Why you should attend
- A toolkit of information.
- Up-to-date research on brain biology.
- Mental illness symptoms and their relationship to personal experiences.
- Personalized relapse prevention plan.
- Tools to prepare for interactions with health care providers.
- Skills for making decisions and reducing stress.
Register now for peer-to-peer!
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a recovery-focused educational program for adults who wish to establish and maintain wellness in response to mental health challenges. The course provides critical information and strategies related to living with mental illness.
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
November 18 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
The Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Workshop is free of charge, a self-designed, course on identifying your personal wellness tools. WRAP was developed by Mary Ann Copeland. Your WRAP program is designed by you in practical, day-to-day terms, and holds the key to getting and staying well. It does not necessarily replace traditional treatments, but can be used as a complement to any other treatment options you have chosen. To learn more, visit https://namiwoodcounty.org/wrap/.
- November 18
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST
- Event Category:
- NAMI Wood County
541 W Wooster St.
+ Google Map
- View Venue Website
November 19 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST